Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Shall Not Lack

Psalm 23:1 “The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack” (AMP).

The word, lack means miss, need, want, or be short of. In another word, I shall not miss anything I need. I will not be short of money. (Take faith to believe this). I have a place to live. I have furniture, chairs, and TV. I have my monthly social security. I have part-time job. I receive my pay check. I have clothes to wear. I can dress myself. I have food to eat. I am able to go out to eat sometimes. I have a car. If not, I can go on bus ride or friends help me with ride. I have a family. I have friends. I have a church to go to. I take part of activities. And many more! Doesn’t that make you want to be thankful that our Shepherd makes sure that we shall not lack anything? 

Suppose if something happen and we did not have anything? Then Jesus, Himself is all we need. Next thing we know is that heaven is our future home. In heaven, we have everything we need! Bless our Shepherd who takes care of us! So trust our Shepherd, the Lord Jesus Christ today!

PS. Song: He’s All I Need
He’s all I need, He’s all I need
Jesus is all I need.
He’s all I need, He’s all I need
Jesus is all I need.

You are all I need, You are all I need
Jesus, You are all I need.
You are all I need, You are all I need
Jesus, You are all I need.
(Inspiring Choruses)

No comments: