Friday, November 19, 2010

Sow Bountifully

2 Corinthians 9:6b “He which soweth, bountifully shall reap bountifully.”

There are two ways to explain the meaning of the word, sow. First one is giving something you own like money, clothes, food, etc. Secondly, I like this new thought: Share yourself personally.
The word, sow from Merriam-Webster dictionary: “to spread over a wide area.” In another word, share around those you are connects to. Free in giving or sharing yourself with others. Also soweth means to continue to share with others.

As for me, I “sow” my time of prayers for others as Holy Spirit leads me. I sense the Spirit’s bountifully inside of me. I, also “sow” my bread box devotion bountifully. I reap bountifully hearing from you how it meant to you. Wow! That was rich! The word, bountifully has a very rich meaning. It means generous and plentiful. This is how God bless bountifully to anyone who sows bountifully whatever you are doing. God is a bountifully God. He gives and gives and gives again. It reminds me of a song: He Giveth More Grace.

Chorus:
His love has no limit; His grace has no measure;
His pow’r has no boundary known unto men.
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus,
He giveth and giveth and giveth again!

1. He giveth more grace when the burden grows greater;
He sendeth more strength when the labor increase,
To added (worse) affliction He added (give) His mercy;
To multiplied (many) trials, His multiplied ( He gives) peace.
(Annie Johnson Flint, Sing His Praise)

May God bountifully bless you today!