Monday, November 22, 2010

All Alone?

John 14:18 Jesus said, "I will not leave you all alone ..."

Special poem from Cheryl Bache of VA send this. I thought
it would be good to share with you. May God bless you!
Dorothy

PRAYER FOR THOSE LIVING ALONE

I live alone, dear Lord, stay by side
In all my daily needs be Thou my guide.
Grant me good health for that I pray
To carry on my work from day to day.
Keep pure my thoughts, my every deed.
Let me be kind and unselfish in my neighbor's needs.
Spare me from fire, from floods, malicious tongues,
From thieves, from fear, and evil ones.
If sickness or an accident befall,
Then humbly, Lord, I pray, hear Thou my call.
And when I am feeling low or in deep despair,
Lift up my heart and help me in my prayer.
I live alone, dear Lord, yet have no fear,
Because I feel Your presence ever near.
(Unknown Author)

My favorite poem I asked my aunt to make it for me
I don't know who wrote a poem. I loved to read it
before I go to bed and it helps me. Cheryl