Friday, April 9, 2010

Waiting at Airport

We were going to Canada to stay with friends
for weekend Conferences, Deaf Men and Women.

I have "Our Daily Bread" a very small booklet
by RBC (Radio Bible Class) Ministries. I read
them. You can order from www.rbc.org. They
have enlarge print upon request. Tony reads
them daily. It has a very good illustration
and stories.

I like April 6 devotion, "For This I Have Jesus."
This inspired me because the evangelist preached
about what it means to abide in Christ and to
trust Him completely in every trial. You can
keep on saying, 'For this I have Jesus.'

A young woman gave a testimony that she received
a telegram that her mother was ill and was to
take the train home right away. She felt that
what Evangelist had preached, the message was
for her. Her heart looked up and said, 'For
this I have Jesus'. Peace and strength flooded
her soul.

If you endure a great trial of affliction,
remember this: "For this you have Jesus."

Hebrew 13:5
I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Summary from RBC Ministries booklet.

Dorothy