Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Be Made Low

"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord,
and He shall lift you up." James 4:10

Humble is another meaning of "be made low
in presence of the Lord" by Rhm.

Ruby Stecca of DVC of Chicago, Illiois is battling
against infection in her body that kept the surgery
postpone since April 6. She shared her "feeling of
being low before the Lord." It is the patience of
waiting for the infection to heal so she could have
surgery. So let us come before the Lord in lowly
spirit with Ruby and pray with her. (Ruby is the one
that helps David Stecca with video at Deaf Video
Communication).

Prayer: Dear Lord, we come to You lowly in spirit
and we bring Ruby before You at the throne of God
and ask You Heavenly Father for a deep healing of
her infection and her cancer. We bow our hearts
before You and asking You for a miracle of Ruby
Stecca. We believe together in Jesus' name we pray.
Amen!

Let's trust God together and support her in prayer!

Dorothy
PS. Prayer Chorus:
When my Savior reached down for me,
When my Savior reached down for me;
I was lost and undone,
without God or His Son,
When my Savior reached down for me.

1. Once my soul was astray
from the heavenly way,
And was wretched and vile as could be;
But my Savior in love
gave me peace from above,
When He reached down His hand for me.
(By G.E. Wright)