Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Father Ran

"When he was still a great way off,
his father saw him and had compassion,
and ran ... and kissed him." Luke 15:20a

Do you sometimes ever felt like you
were far away from God? Does He care
how you feel right now?

Look! Remember the story of a prodigal
son. Jesus is the only One who knows
what is in His Father's own heart.
Jesus told this story to you what
kind of God He is right now.

Your Heavenly Father saw you acting
shy and too embarrass to come close
to Him. And you might say, "I am not
worthy."

Still your Heavenly Father "ran" to
YOU! Your Heavenly Father "hugged"
YOU and "kissed" YOU! Why? Because
you are forgiven through Christ's
blood and God welcome you into His
arms of loving care! Oh yes, He cares!

Oh, just trust your heavenly Father
today!

Dorothy
PS. Appreciation song:
Heavenly Father, I appreciate You.
Heavenly Father, I appreciate you.
I love You, I adore You;
I bow down before You.
Heavenly Father, I appreciate You.
(Author unknown)