Saturday, July 12, 2008

Walk Among You

Verse for the Day:

Leviticus 26:12,13a
KJV: And I will walk among you, and will be your God,
and ye shall be my people. I am the LORD your God...

NCV: I will walk with you and be your God, and you
will be my people. I am the LORD your God...

Song: Walking With the King
Hallelujah! I'm walking with the King,
Praise His holy name! Walking with the King.
Hallelujah! I'm walking with the King!
Every day I'm walking with the King....

Dorothy:
God wants to walk with us. So let Him walk with
you today. Let Him talk with you today. He is
lonely for you. When Adam and Eve was at the
Garden of Eden, in the evening, God came down
and walked with them and talked with them. God
loves it and misses it. He comes to us through
the Holy Spirit. So let's open up to Him today.

Prayer:
Father, you are welcome. Jesus, come and talk
with us. Holy Spirit prepare our hearts to listen
to You, all Three in One. In Jesus' name I pray.
Amen.