Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Make Home With You

Verse for the Day:
John 14:23
KJV: Jesus said, "If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him and we will come unto him, and make our abode with Him.
NCV: Jesus answered, "If people love me, they will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.
NIV: Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
AMP: Jesus answered, "If a person [really] loves Me, he will keep My word--obey My teaching; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home (abode, special dwelling place) with him.

WE WILL ... MAKE OUR ABODE WITH HIM.
Note: Those who truly love Jesus and obey His words will experience the immediate presence and love of the Father and the Son. The Father and the Son come to believers by means of the Holy Spirit (see v.18 note). It should be noted that the Father's love is conditioned on our loving Jesus and being loyal to His Word.

I WILL COME TO YOU.
John 14:18
KJV: I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. NCV: I will not leave you all alone like orphans; I will come back to you.
Note: Jesus reveals Himself to the obedient believer through the Holy Spirit, who makes known the personal presence of Jesus in and with the one who loves Him (v.21). The Spirit makes us aware of the nearness of Jesus, the reality of His love, His blessing, and his Help. This is one of His primary tasks [first and important works]. Christ's coming to us by the Spirit should result in a response of love, worship and devotion.
[verse 14:21 "Those who know my commands and obey them are the ones who love me, and My Father will love those who love me. I will love them and will show myself to them." NCV]

Dorothy: Fresh Manna From Heaven comes from daily contact with Holy Spirit just as if Jesus and the Father are here altogether, working with me on Fresh Manna. Fresh Manna refresh, revive and energize my soul, spirit, and body. I pray for others to look up in Blogger and be refreshed, be revived and be energized by the Holy Spirit. We obey Holy Spirit Who urges us to look up His Word and urges us to give worship to the Father. Holy Spirit help us to obey Jesus' commands by looking up His Word. The Father will just love us. Jesus is our daily Fresh Manna From Heaven. The song will help us realize who Jesus is.

Song: Jesus is All the World to Me.
Jesus is all the world to me,
my life, my joy, my all.
He gives me strength from day to day
Without Him I would fall.
When I am sad to Him I go
No other one can feel me so
When I am sad.... He makes me glad,
He's... my... friend....