Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dynamos of Praise

Come Away My Beloved by Frances J. Roberts [Page 118}

O My child, lean upon Me; for I am thy helper; I am thy shield and thy buckler. Yea, I am thy strong tower and support. No evil shall befall thee, for thou art surrounded and protected by My presence, and no evil can touch Me. Yea, let thine heart rejoice in Me, and occupy [keep busy] thine heart with praise. There is no need that I will not fulfill as ye praise and worship--both your needs and the needs of others.

Man has contemplated [study] the power of faith and of prayer, but only rarely have I revealed to men this far greater power of praise. For by prayer and faith doors are opened, but by praise and worship, great dynamos of power are set in motion, as when a switch is thrown [turn on] and an electric power plant such as Niagara Falls is thrown [take action] into operation [working]. Praying for specifics is like requesting light for individual houses in various scattered places, while worshiping and praise flood the whole area with available current [flow].

I do not discount (turn down or reduce) prayer (petitions). I only show you a more marvelous way--a faster means of bringing more help to more people with less elapse [loss] of time. So many need Me. So little time is available. Turn loose thy praises, and in proportion [relation] to thy liberality [kind giving], ye shall see My generosity [giving freely] expressed, and in infinite [endless] magnitude [greatness like a star].

Dictionary:

Dynamo= machine that changes mechanical energy into electric energy and produces electric current. [short for dynamoelectric machine]

Dorothy:
This is a part I want to share about the Dynamos of Praise. I know there are big words and I will summary of what it means to me.

Praise and worship have far greater power and it is like, a city that turn the whole lights on at once. While we pray for one person at a time, it is like out of whole block, only one house light is on. Praise and worship will light up the houses on a whole block at one time. Praise and worship to God, He would bring out many needs at once and work them out immediately in a short time.

When we see a list of prayer needs, we normally pray for each needs and He does not turn it down. He just wants to show us a way that will get the work done faster. How? By worship and praise. It touches God's heart. It melt Him that His Presence shone through all needs automatically. He knows what is in our hearts. He knows our needs. He hears us. Jesus is saying that it would save you a lot of time if we just spend more time praising God and worshiping God, and He will meet the needs quicker.

Song: The Lord Bless Thee
The Lord bless thee and keep thee, the Lord make His face to shine
upon thee, and be gracious unto thee, be gracious unto thee. The
Lord lift up His countenance upon thee and give thee peace.