Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thessalonian Prayer

Prayer for you:
"We always thank God for all of you and mention you
when we pray. We continually recall (remember good
things) before God our Father the things you have
done because of your faith and the work you have
done because of your love. And we thank Him that
you continue to be strong because of your hope
in our Lord Jesus Christ."
I Thessalonians 1:2-3 NCV

"We must always thank God for you, brothers and
sisters. This is only right, because your faith
is growing more and more, and the love that every
one of you has for each other is increasing."
II Thess. 1:3

Song: A Quiet Place
There is a quiet place,
far from the rapid pace,
Where God can soothe my troubled mind;
Sheltered by tree and flow'r,
there in my quiet hour
With Him, my cares are left behind.
Whether a garden small
or on a mountain tall,
New strength and courage there I find;
Then from this quiet place
I go prepared to face
a new day with love for all mankind.

Lyrics and Music: Ralph Richard Carmichael
Song from the book called, Sing His Praise
[Gospel Publishing House]