Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thess. Prayer Part 2

Prayer for you:
"...we always pray for you, asking our God to help
you live the kind of life He called you to live. We
pray that with His power God will help you do the
good things you want and perform the works that come
from your faith. We pray all this so that the name
of our Lord Jesus Christ will have glory in you,
and you will have glory in Him. That glory comes
from the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ."
2 Thess. 1:11-12 NCV

"May our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father
encourage you and strengthen you in every good things
you do and say. God loved us, and through His grace
He gave us a good hope and encouragement that continues
forever." 2 Thess. 2:16-17 NCV

Song Collection: WHEN YOU PRAY
When you pray, will you pray for me
For I need His love and His care.
When you pray, will you pray for me
Will you whisper my name in your prayer.

When I pray, I will pray for you
For you need His love and His care.
When I pray, I will pray for you
I will whisper your name in my prayer.

Dorothy:
May the Lord bless you and keep you
in His care. May the Lord continues
to heal you in the name of Jesus Christ
our Lord. Amen!