Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ephesian Prayer 2

Prayer for you:
So I bow in prayer before the Father from whom
every family in heaven and on earth gets its
true name. I ask the Father in His great glory
to give you the power to be strong inwardly
through His Spirit. I pray that Christ will
live in your hearts by faith and that your
life will be strong in love and be built
on love. And I pray that you and all God's
holy people will have the power to understand
the greatness of Christ's love--how wide and
how long and how high and how deep that love
is. Christ's love is greater than anyone can
ever know, but I pray that you will be able to
know that love. Then you can be filled with the
fullness of God. With God's power working in us,
God can do much, much more than anything we
can ask or imagine. To Him be the glory in
the church and in Christ Jesus for all time,
forever and ever. Amen. [In Jesus' name, amen]
Ephesians 3:14-21 NCV.

Dorothy:
I continue to pray for you through quoting
Paul's prayer and I believe God is bringing
healing to your body right now. As I lay
my hand upon you and be healed in Jesus'
name. If your hip is hurting you, God is
healing you right now. If your right
shoulder is hurting you, God is healing
you, right now in Jesus' name. Amen!

If you need prayer, contact me through
dotcallies@hotmail.com. God bless you.