Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Exodus Prayer:

“The Lord showed them the way; during the day He went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud, and during the night He was in a pillar of fire to give them light. In this way they could travel during the day or night. The pillar of cloud was always with them during the day, and the pillar of fire was always with them at night.” Exodus 13:21-22 NCV

“The Lord gives me strength and makes me sing; He has saved me. He is my God, and I will praise Him. He is the God of my fathers, and I will honor Him. The Lord is a warrior; the Lord is His name.” Exodus 15:2-3 NCV

“I am the Lord who heals you.” Exodus 15:26c NCV

The story of Moses of how God has led Israel through the Red Sea and the king of Egypt (Pharaoh) and his army chased them and they were drowned. In Exodus chapter 15:1-21 Moses and the Israelites sang the song of victory to the Lord. They glorified God through the words of praise. They felt good. Why? The enemies were defeated. The story reminds us who God is. It gives us faith to put our trust in God.

Prayer for you:
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for showing me the verses about how Your Presence will guide me to walk in my healing through any trial and wilderness. You have been with Israel for 40 years through a pillar of cloud and a pillar of fire so I know You are with me all the days of my life. I thank You, Father that You are my warrior that fight my battle against the attack of illness. You are my strength. You put a song in my heart. You have saved me. You are my God and You are my healer in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen!