Friday, July 3, 2009

The Ephesian Prayer

Prayer for you:
I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you.
I always remember you in my prayers, asking the
God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father,
to give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation so
that you will know Him better. I pray also that
you will have greater understanding in your heart
so you will know the hope to which He has called
us and that you will know how rich and glorious
are the blessings God has promised His holy people.
And you will know that God's power is very great
for us who believe. That power is the same as the
great strength God used to raise Christ from the
dead and put Him at His right side in the heavenly
world. Ephesians 1:16-20 New Century Version.

Dorothy:
My mother wrote this prayer in her letter to me
and Tony for many years. This may be the result
of her prayers answered through the Bible Studies
Verse by Verse in the book of Hebrews where Deaf
Video Communication of Carol Stream, Illinois
is selling or loaning out. You can log in
www.deafvideo.com.