Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Genesis Prayer

“But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant
it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day,
to save many people alive. Genesis 50:20 NKJV

“Then Joseph said to them, “Don’t be afraid. Can I do what
only God can do? You meant to hurt me, but God turned your
evil into good to save the lives of many people, which is
being done. So don’t be afraid. I will take care of you and
your children.” So Joseph comforted his brothers and spoke
kind words to them. Genesis 50:19-21 NCV

Prayer:
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for showing me the story
of Joseph about how his brothers have hurt him, and why You
permit evil things happened to Joseph. Through trials, Joseph
rose to become the second ruler of Egypt and save many lives.
This story helps me to see why I am facing some people who have
hurt me. You, heavenly Father have turned their hurts against me
into good, to build my character of love and forgiveness toward
them. You are building my character like you did with Joseph.
Help me to be kind toward others in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen

Dorothy:
The style of prayer help me to expand my prayer to God. I was
was blessed. I believe God has a purpose in leading the kind
of prayer we might need in different circumstances we face. They
truly bless me and I believe God will bless you when you sign
the prayer to God. May God bless and enrich you.