Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Colossian Prayer

Prayer for you:
"...we have continued praying for you, asking God
that you will know fully what He wants. We pray that
you will also have great wisdom and understanding in
spiritual things so that you will live the kind of
life that honors and pleases the Lord in every way.
You will produce fruit in every good work and grow
in the knowledge of God. God will strengthen you
with His own great power so that you will not give
up when troubles come, but you will be patient. And
you will joyfully give thanks to the Father who has
made you able to have a share in all that He has
prepared for His people in the kingdom of light.
God has freed us from the power of darkness, and
He brought us into the kingdom of His dear Son.
The Son paid for our sins, and in him we have
forgiveness." In Jesus' name we pray. Amen!
Colossians 1:9b-14 NCV.

Prayer Song:
I want more of Jesus, more and more and more
I want more of Jesus than I ever had before;
I want more of His great love So rich, so full and free
I want more of Jesus, so I'll give Him more of me.
[Inspiring Choruses]
"I will sing... with understanding." I Corinthians 14:15

Prayer changes us. Prayer draw us closer to the Lord.
Prayer uplifts us. Prayer opens the way to the very
throne of God. Prayer keeps us in tune with God. Prayer
keeps us alive in the Spirit. Prayer language delights
God. God lives in the heart of praise and prayer. May
the Lord enrich you more and more as you continue to
pray always. Jesus declared, "always pray and never
lose hope."