Saturday, October 18, 2008

You Sent Your Word

Song: I Am the God That Healeth Thee
I am the God.. that healeth thee..
I am the Lord, your Healer...
I sent My word.. and healed your disease..
I am the Lord.. your Healer...

You are the God.. that healeth me..
You are the Lord., my Healer...
You sent Your word.. and healed my disease..
You are the Lord.. my Healer...

Sing, pray, and declare these truths from the Psalms:

Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled. Psalm 6:2; O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me. Psalm 30:2; I said, "Lord, be merciful to me; Heal my soul, for I have sinned against You." Ps. 41:4 NKJV; He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. Psalm 103:3 NCV

A story of a man who experienced a glorious healing from colon cancer during the year of 1996. He talked about how glorious it is to be touched by God's miracle-working power, and to step from death into life as health is restore by God's grace. He said that he never fails to thank God each day for his healing and to testify to others about God's healing touch. He never takes his miracle or his health for granted. He thanks God for health and healing for today and every day.

Commentary:
If you have received a miracle, remember to give God the glory. This is an important weapon against the enemy. We are healed because of God's grace, not because we are something important. Never fail to give Him thanks.

Prayer song: It Is No Secret What God Can Do

It is no secret... what God can do.
What He's done for others, He'll do for you.
With arms wide open, He'll pardon you.
It is no secret... what God can do.