Friday, October 17, 2008

God Sees Your Need

God sees your need and will heal you.
Isaiah 57:18-19 NKJV
"I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will also lead him,And restore comforts to him And to his mourners. I create the fruit of lips: Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near," Says the Lord, "And I will heal him."

Your healing is speeding your way.

Isaiah 58:8 NKJV
"Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing will spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.

Binny Hinn's story from devotion book:
I remember a lady who went to Katherine Kuhlman's meetings eleven times before she was healed. Eleven times! I asked one day, "Why did you keep going back?" She said, "Because I knew. I knew my day was coming, and I was going to go back until God healed me. I was not giving up."

The reason many do not get healed is because they give up so quickly. Remember, faith is vital (important)and prayer of faith is important. You see, faith not only prays, faith acts. Let me say quickly, that when God heals, He imparts (give) faith necessary for the healing... He gives us a measure of faith... God imparts (gives) faith to those who need a healing through His Spirit. So you don't have to struggle or beg--just receive! The Bible says, "The prayer of faith will save the sick."

Song: I am healed by His stripes
I am healed,.. by His stripes,..
By the stripes that made
the blood so freely flow;...
Just as surely as I know,
I am saved forever more,
I am healed by the stripes
that Jesus bore.