Sunday, October 19, 2008

Calvary Covers!

Song: Calvary Covers It All
Calvary covers it all,
My past with its sin and stain;
My guilt and despair
Jesus took on Him there,
And Calvary covers it all.

In Christ's blood, there is healing power.

"In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace. Ephesians 1:7

Every curse, including sickness has been broken by Christ.

"Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree")". Gal.3:13

Dorothy:
What I do with Fresh Manna after I am done? I go back and sign the verses slowly, and allow the Word to become my healing. John 15 reminds me that a branch cannot produce fruit ALONE but must remain in the vine. In the same way, you cannot produce fruit ALONE but must remain in Jesus and His word. Jesus is the vine and we are the branches. If we quote His word and His Word stays inside of us, we will produce much fruit. Without Jesus, without His Word in you and me, we have nothing to work with to bring healing for our bodies. Jesus said, "...abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5b KJV

Prayer Song:
Thank you Lord for saving my soul.
Thank you Lord for making me whole.
Thank you Lord for giving to me
Thy great salvation so rich and so free.