Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Be Confident!

Be confident of your healing in Christ---don’t give up; don’t let go.

Hebrews 3:14
NKJV: We have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast unto the end.
NCV: We all share in Christ if we keep till the end the sure faith we had in the beginning.
Hebrews 10:35-37
KJV: Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
NCV: So do not lose the courage that you had in the past, which has a great reward. You must hold on, so you can do what God wants and receive what he has promised. for in a very short time, "The one who is coming will come and will not be delayed."

Song:
I believe God, I believe God
Ask what you will and it shall be done.
Trust and obey, believe Him and say,
'I believe, I believe God....'

Song:
I believe the answer on the way.
I believe the Lord has heard me pray.
Cast not away thy confidence, says the Lord thy God.
Now by faith in Him alone I stand.
Firmly held by His almighty hand.
Fully, trusting in His promise, Praise the Lord.