Friday, October 24, 2008

Be Sanctified!

Be sanctified totally through God's healing Spirit.
I Thessalonians 5:23
"May the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

By Christ's stripes, you are healed.

Isaiah 53:4-5 NKJV
"Surely He has borne our griefs Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement of our peace was upon Him; And by His stripes we are healed.

Dorothy: What does this means to me?
It means that I am not to give up hope of healing for my body. I remind myself how many times Christ took the lashes, 351 stripes. How? On one whip had nine lashes plus 39 times Christ had been beaten with a total of 351 stripes just for me and just for you. When you take communion, remember His stripes. "By His stripes we are healed," gives me new strength in my body, and stronger faith in His Word. The Word of God means what He says. I believe this. Do you?

Song: He Is My Everything

He is my everything, He is my all.
He is my everything, great or small.
He gave His life for me, made everything anew.
He is my everything, Jesus, I love you.
[Song collection]