Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Need Healing!

I need healing this morning so I search for this Word of God to inspire my faith in God for healing touch. I ache and groan and I am sure you are too! Join with me in quoting this story about the woman who was determined to be healed. Praise God for hope. May God inspire you, touch you and heal you in the name of Jesus. Amen!

Dorothy:
I could think of one story of Jesus who was walking with many people around Him. Somebody had touched the border of his garment and He stopped walking. He said, "Who touched Me"? Peter was surprised and said, "What? There are people all around touching You." Jesus said, "No, this was a special touch because I felt the power went out of me." The woman came to Jesus and told Him what she did. Jesus was impressed and said to her, "Go in peace because it was your faith that made you whole". She was the one that stopped Jesus from walking and she received her healing. This story is found in Luke 8:43-48.

Prayer:
Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for this story of hope. And give us strength not to give up believing in Your Son, Jesus whom we could touch Him by faith. Thank you for giving us strength to be like this woman who was determined to be healed. Holy Spirit, help us to remember God's promises of healing power that belong to us, in Jesus' name. Amen!