Friday, July 9, 2010

What a Day!

Today on July 8 was my day off from work at Taco
Bell. So early in the morning, Tony and I went out
to eat and stop by Sam's Club to get one thing. When
we arrived we could not get in because it was a special
day for “Business Card People” until 10 a.m. So we went
to Menards just to look around and surprised we found a
few things that we need. When done, we went to Sam’s Club
and got one thing that we need.

We went to Tony’s dentist to discuss the cost for new
crowns. His two teeth broke. We were hungry and off to
McDonald's for lunch. Nearby, I walked to Kroger just to
find one thing we need. When we got home it was noon. I
sighed, “What a day!” And suddenly out came a chorus:
“What a day that will be.” Tony and I sang it before
we got out of the car. I laughed because it was amazing
how the Holy Spirit used "What a day" into a chorus.

Chorus: What a Day That Will Be
What a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see,
And I look upon His face,
the One who saved me by His grace;
When He takes me by the hand
and leads me through the Promised Land,
What a day, glorious day that will be.
(James Hill)

John 14:2-3 ncv “There are many rooms in my Father’s
house; I would not tell you this if it were not true.
I am going there to prepare a place for you. After I
go and prepare a place for you, I WILL COME BACK AND
TAKE YOU TO BE WITH ME so you may be where I am.”

What a glorious hope we have in Jesus. I love it when
Holy Spirit keeps us in tune with Him.

So trust Jesus’ promise to come back for us!