Tuesday, July 6, 2010

God the Provider

"Command those who are rich in this present
age, not to be haughty (not to be proud) ..."
1 Timothy 6:17a Bread Box for 7/6/10

This is a warning to those who thinks that
having a lots of money might be the answers
to everything. It's nice, but ... 1 Timothy
6:17b tells more ... "... nor to trust in
uncertain riches ..."

Funny, just the other day I thought "if only"
I had bought some "stocks" many years ago
and maybe I could have plenty of money that
would get us to travel a lot.

Until I read the story of a woman who had
lost the "stocks" money. I thought, "uh oh,"
God reads my thought and He is reminding me
this from 1 Timothy 6:17c "... but (to trust)
in the living God."

I have seen miracle after miracle that God
is a great Provider. He always send the money
just the right time when we need it. I want to
thank God that He cares enough to remind me that
He will provide. It makes me feel good to be
corrected from Holy Spirit.

So trust God as your provider to meet your need!

Song: He's all I need.
He's all I need, He's all I need,
Jesus is all I need.
He's all I need, He's all I need,
Jesus is all I need.
(Inspiring Choruses)