Thursday, July 29, 2010

From Zion, God's Beauty

Psalm 50:2
NIV: From Zion, perfect in beauty, God shines forth.
NCV: God shines from Jerusalem, whose beauty is perfect.
NKJV: Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty,
God will shine forth. (Reading from Psalm 50)

Somehow the word 'beauty' got me to do a research.
And to share with you what this means to me.

Out of Zion which is Jerusalem, God reveals Himself.
"But to the wicked God says: "What right have you to
declares My statues or take My covenant in your mouth,
seeing you hate instruction and cast My words behind
you?"" Psalm 50:16-17 (NKJV).

I am thinking of a group in USA who is fighting to
"remove God" out of USA. I often wonder if God has
anything to say. I found this part that explains the
kind of people who tried to bring God down. And God
does have words about those people.

Prayer: Lord God have mercy upon people and open
their eyes to know who You are. Open their eyes to
understand judgment comes to them who cast Your
Word behind them. In Jesus' name we pray.

Trust God today!