Thursday, May 1, 2008

God Is Faithful - 1

Song: How Great Thou Art
Then sing my soul, my Savior God to thee,
How great thou art, how great thou art,
Then sing my soul, my Savior God to thee,
How great thou art.. How great.. thou.. art...

My heart is filled with singing Lord to thee,
Almighty God, great is Thy love.
My heart is filled with singing Lord to thee,
Almighty God,.. great Thy love.
(Song unknown author, otherwise if you find
name, let me know)

God is faithful.
2 Timothy 2:13
KJV: If we are faithless, he will remain faithful,
for he cannot disown himself.
AMP: If we are faithless (do not believe and are
untrue to Him), He remains true [faithful to His
Word and His righteous character], for He cannot
deny Himself.
NCV: If we are not faithful, He will still be
faithful, because He cannot be false to Himself.

Prayer:
Dear God, the Creator of heavens and the earth,
the One who made the sky and the seas. You are
Lord, One God whom we serve day by day. Thank
You for Your Word that You are faithful to us
when we are not always faithful to You. Lift us
up and draw us near to Your heart and love us
until we could really feel Your love. Please
reveal Yourself to the people who are Deaf and
draw near to You. Let us feel Your arms of
love through the Holy Spirit. By faith, we
are healed of any problems that we have in
Jesus' name. Amen!