Friday, May 2, 2008

God Is Faithful - 2

Song by memory:
Great is Thy faithfulness,
great is Thy faithfulness.
Morning by morning, new mercy I see.
All I have needed, Thy hand has provided.
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me.
[Hymn song book: Sing His Praise]

God is faithful.

1 Corinthians 1:9
KJV: God, who has called you into fellowship
with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.
AMP: God is faithful--reliable, trustworthy and
[therefore] ever true to His promise, and He can
be depended on; by Him you were called into
companionship and participation with His Son,
Jesus Christ our Lord.
NCV: God, who has called you to share everything
with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.

Prayer:
Dear Lord, thank You for reminding us that 'God is
faithful'. It does something to my soul when I say,
'God is faithful, God is faithful.' Your Word says,
"Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace,
that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in
time of need [Heb.4:16]." Heal my friend who is in
the hospital and need miracle of healing. I pray that
the healing will flow into the body and that You, Lord
will fix it right. We glorify You in Jesus' precious
name. Amen!