Monday, May 5, 2008

God Is Faithful - 3

Song: I KNOW THE LORD WILL MAKE A WAY
I know the Lord will make a way for me,
I know the Lord will make a way for me,
If I live a holy life,
Shun the wrong and do the right,
I know the Lord will make a way for me.
[Collection of songs, name unknown]

God is faithful who will keep you from falling.
Jude 1:24-25 NKJV
Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling,
And to present you faultless
Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
To God our Savior;
Who alone is wise,
Be glory and majesty,
Dominion and power,
Both now and forever. Amen

Prayer:
Thank You Heavenly Father, for reaching many
Deaf in the world and that they will come to
know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and
grow deeper with You. I pray that You will help
them through the time of temptation that Satan
tried to lure them back to the old ways. By the
authority of Jesus Christ, Satan has no claim on
any new born-again Deaf Christians and keep them
in the path of righteousness. Help them to stay
true to you Lord Jesus and share the Gospel with
other Deaf through the 'ASL Storying' around the
world and we all love You. In Jesus' name I pray.
Amen. God bless you today.