Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Found The Answer

Chorus:
I found the answer--I learn to pray!
With faith to guide me, I found the way;
The sun is shining for me each day,
I found the answer--I learn to pray!
Verses:
1. I was weak and weary, I had gone astray,
Walking in the darkness, I couldn't find my way;
Then a light came shining to lead me from despair,
All my sins forgiven, and I was free from care.
[Chorus]
2. I was sad and lonely, all my hopes were gone,
Days were long and dreary, I couldn't carry on;
Then I found the courage to keep my head up high,
Once again I'm happy and here's the reason why:
[Chorus]
3. Keep your Bible with you, read it every day,
Always count your blessings and always stop to pray;
Learn to keep believing and faith will see you through,
Seek to know contentment and it will come to you.
[Chorus] Words and Music by Johnny Lange

John 14:1 - Jesus said, "Don't let your hearts be troubled.
Trust in God, and trust in Me."
2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We have troubles all around us, but we
are not defeated. We do not know what to do, but we do not
give up the hope of living. We are persecuted, but God does
not leave us. We are hurt sometimes, but we are not destroyed.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 - Praise be to God and Father of our Lord
Jesus Christ. God is the Father who is full of mercy and all
comfort. He comforts us every time we have trouble, so when
others have trouble, we can comfort them with the same comfort
God gives us.

Dorothy: Bless God, the God of all comfort, who comfort us
in our trouble time that we may be able to comfort others.
The word "comfort" means to ease the grief or sorrow of a
person by making him more cheerful and giving him hope or
strength. I pray that God of all comfort, will comfort a
friend who just lost her daughter this week. Through prayer
we are able to give support and strength to friend through
the work of the Holy Spirit who will comfort the grief.