Friday, May 9, 2008

God Is Faithful - 7

Song: He is My Everything
He is my everything, He is my all,
He is my everything, great or small,
He gave His life for me,
Made everything anew,
He is my everything,
Jesus, I love you.

God is still faithful. Revelation 21:5-6
KJV: And he that sat upon the throne,
said, "Behold I make all things new.
And he said unto me, [John] Write: for
these words are true and faithful. And
he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha
and Omega, the beginning and the end. I
will give unto him that is athirst of
the fountain of the water of life freely.
NCV: The One who was sitting on the throne
said, "Look! I am making everything new!"
Then he said, "Write this, because these
words are true and can be trusted." The
One on the throne said to me, "It is
finished. I am the Alpha and the Omega,
the Beginning and the End. I will give
free water from the spring of the water
of life to anyone who is thirsty.

Revelation 21:7 - NCV
Those who win the victory will receive
this, and I will be their God, and they
will be my children.

Dorothy:
The Lord is speaking to us this morning.
Holy Spirit sang, "He is my everything"
and Jesus spoke to John of what He is:
Faithful and true. God is still faithful.
May the Lord stir your heart today as you
read this. Let it remain in your heart:
He is my everything. He is faithful.
He is true to His Word. Hallelujah!
May the Lord bless you real good and
be healed from all pains you are having
today. We are healed. In Jesus' Name. Amen.