Friday, January 25, 2008

Good News! Part 16

Song: Jesus is the One
Jesus is the One,
Yes, He's the only One.
Let Him have His way
Until the day is done.
When He speaks, you'll know,
Dark clouds will have to go,
Just because He loves you so.

Acts 4:1-22 New Century Version
Peter and John at the Council
Selection verses: V4-But many of those who had
heard Peter and John preach believe the things
they said. There were now about 5,000 in the
group of believers. V8-Then, Peter filled with
Holy Spirit, said to them, "..... V11-Jesus is
'the stone that you builders rejected, which
become the cornerstone' (Psalm 118:22).
V12-Jesus is the only One who can save people.
His name is the only power in the world that
has been given to save people. We must be saved
through him."

Dorothy:
I read the part about Jesus is the Only One
who can save people. Holy Spirit just brought
to me the old song: Jesus is the One. I sang
with sign language along with this verse.
I really enjoy having Holy Spirit as my
companion and guide. I pray He would do
the same for you. May God bless you today.