Monday, July 4, 2011

Sir, Can we see Jesus?

Good evening! It's still Fourth of July firework coming tonight all over USA! Trust you had and will have a good holiday! We went to Deaf Picnic and it was great and had a nice weather!

Now I tried to get that Bread Box done that was on my heart since 5 o'clock this morning when the Holy Spirit sang this song to me: "O I want to see Him."

"O I want to see Him, Look upon His face,
There to sing forever, Of His saving grace;
On the streets of glory, Let me lift my voice;
Cares all past, Home at last, Ever to rejoice.
(R. H. Cornelius, Sing His Praise)

This reminds me of: John 12:20-21 NIV
"Now there were some Greeks among those who went up to worship at the Feast. V21. They (the Greeks) came to Philip, ... with a request. "Sir," they said, "we would like to see Jesus,"

So Philip and Andrew led them to Jesus and told Him that the Greeks would like to see Him. Then Jesus immediately began to preach and foretell of His death. The Greeks kept His Word in their hearts even though they might not have understood it. But they got to see Jesus and heard His Word. That would be enough for them to sing:

"O I want to see Him, Look upon His face,
There to sing forever, Of His saving grace;
On the streets of glory Let me lift my voice;
Cares all past, Home at last, Ever to rejoice.
(R. H. Cornelius, Sing His Praise)

Let this song encourage you to look forward to see Jesus someday! It really encourages my heart!

Dorothy

No comments: