Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Creator Became My Savior

Jeremiah 32:27
"I am the Lord God of all peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?"
(QuickVerse Life Application Bible)

I was looking into the key note of Jeremiah 32:27 and why it was written. God spoke to Jeremiah about Israel and Judah (32:26-44), the prediction of Jerusalem's fall (v26-35) and a promise of restoration (v36-44). In case you like to read.

The other side of column, I notice that the notes of Genesis seems to fit what God says, "Is anything too hard for Me?" So I want to share some of the notes from QuickVerse Life Application Bible computer. I pray that you might understand some of this scientific (relate to) notes to appreciate how complicated God's creation were. And why He said, "Is there anything too hard for Me?" Here's the note:

"The simple statement that God created the heavens and the earth is one of the most challenging concepts confronting the modern (today) mind. The vast (huge) galaxy (universe) we live in is spinning at the incredible (wow) speed of 490,000 miles an hour. But even at this breakneck (very fast) speed, our galaxies (universe) still needs 200 million years to make one rotation (12 months or one year our earth rotate). And there are over one billion other galaxies just like ours in the universe.

Some scientists say that the number of stars in creation is equal to all the grains of all sands on all beaches of the world. To say that the universe "just happened" requires more faith to believe that God truly did create a wonderful universe.

God did not need to create the universe; he chooses to create it. Why? God is LOVE, and LOVE is best expressed toward something or someone else--so God created the world and people as an expression of HIS LOVE. Remember that God created the universe because He LOVES each of us."

Dot: So is there any wonder why God is asking all of us, "Is there anything too hard for Me?" I just say with my eyebrow raise, "I love You God for just being my Creator!"

Let's love our Creator! That is exactly what He wants! Just love Him!

Song: The Creator Became My Savior!
(Slow mediation song)
O how I love Him, How I adore Him,
My breathe, my Sunshine! My all in all,
The great Creator became my Savior,
And all God's fullness, dwelleth in Him (Jesus).
(Author unknown, very old song memory of 40 years)

Dorothy

No comments: