Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Upon A Rock

Psalm 27:5c
"He shall set me up upon a rock."

Reading this card verse at 6:30 am for today reminds me of several songs about "The Rock." So I checked the small song book, Sing His Praise and I notice the green tab paper in it. Surprised! It was several songs about the rock. I went through it with Tony over the coffee. Then I wait, wondering which song should I use? Suddenly this memory chorus came over me and I had to find which one that matches it. I felt inspired! Wow! Here's goes! Thank you Holy Spirit! And good morning Holy Spirit!

Chorus: In Times Like These.
This Rock is Jesus, Yes, He's the One:
This Rock is Jesus, The only One:
Be very sure, Be very sure,
Your anchor holds
and grips the solid Rock!
(Ruth Caye Jones, Sing His Praise)

Have a good day!

Dorothy

No comments: