Thursday, June 23, 2011

His Name, Wonderful!

Isaiah 9:6b
". . . His name shall be called Wonderful . . . "

When we had a short devotion this early morning waiting
on the Lord, Tony felt inspired to sing, "My Wonderful
Lord." Tony and I were surprised that we still can remember
this song since many months.

"My Wonderful Lord, my wonderful Lord,
By angels and seraphs in heaven adored;
I bow at Thy shrine, my Savior divine,
My wonderful, wonderful Lord.
(Haldor Lillenas, Melodies of Praise)

There are several other songs about "wonderful" but this
chorus was inspired by Holy Spirit today. We used to sing
this often and we are glad Holy Spirit brought it back to
sing it again! Awesome!

The Lord bless you today!

Dorothy

PS. Fresh Manna will be resumed until after 4th of July.
We are packing to move the week of June 27th to a different
apartment in this same building. We lived below and now
moving one floor above. So have a good holiday, my friends.

No comments: