Friday, June 3, 2011

Heed The Word

Good morning! 44 years Tony and I have been married today! Smile!

June 3 2011 Bread Box

Proverbs 16:20 NKJV
"He (we) who heeds the word wisely will find good, and whoever trusts in the Lord, happy is he (are we)."

What happen when we don't tried to find good words to speak? Naturally, unwise words might bring to hurt or confusion. The words that we speak either bring life or death. Life means bring good words that makes us happy. Death means the word that kill, destroy and steal joy that doesn't make us happy. The words that we speak either bring positive thought and brings health to our bones or negative thought destroys good feelings.

If we are careful with words and use them wisely, our pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones (Proverbs 16:24).

Let us pray for our hearts with wisdom that teaches our mouth to speak kind words one to another.

Dear Heavenly Father, I ask You to forgive me when I hurt someone with my careless thoughts and spoke it out that has hurt others. Teach me to think kind words and help me to be careful what to say. I thank You for Your help through the power the Holy Spirit in Jesus' name amen!

Let us trust God today for joy comes in trusting Him!

Dorothy

Song: Joy of the Lord

The joy of the Lord is my strength and He is my life.
The joy of the Lord is my strength and He is my life. He giveth me the victory, when my heart is filled with praises to Thee.
The joy of the Lord is my strength and He is my life.
(Author unknown)

No comments: