Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Broken Heart

Psalm 147:3, KJV
"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds."

God has words for those whose heart are broken. The word, broken means shattered to pieces like a broken glass. Brokeness is precious to the Lord. It is humbly, it hurts, and a deep sufferings. The brokeness is something that brings us so very close to God's heart. His presence becomes real just as if a fallen bird attracted His attention. His heart is touched and His hands would lift up a fallen bird. Scripture proof? Yes! Jesus mentioned that "not one of the birds fall without Heavenly Father knows about it." (Where? I dunno. I remember well) My point? Picture God's hand lifting you up and put close to His heart. I love this. Thank you Holy Spirit!

Wound heart might be another subject of "aching heart." The word, wound means to hurt by cutting and also an injury to a person's feeling. While broken heart might be something like "hit very hard" or "something we love very much and we lost that closeness" or "something we used to have now no longer there." Only God could heals and bind up! Let Him do that job.

I remember that experience very well at Deaf School when I was 17 years old. I went to the bathroom privately with an aching heart, and I waited on Jesus. After few minutes I felt Jesus' hands fold my heart and my heart became peaceful. I came out looking peaceful and my roommate notice the glow on my face. That's what Jesus did, He healed my aching heart. Believe that He can do the same for you.

So trust God today!

Dorothy

PS. Took me 2 days, June 8-9, 2011 to get this Bread Box done. I took the card verse with me and was working on it partly. Then this morning I complete it while waiting for Tony to get his blood test. Thank you for your patience.

No comments: