Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Sowing Seeds 11/13-15/18

13-15 Nov 2018 - Sowing Seeds – Verse for the Day by Dorothy & Tony

Psalm 126:6 “He (you) who goes out . . . carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him (you).” (NIV)

Song: Bringing in the Sheaves
Sowing in the morning, sowing seeds of kindness,
Sowing in the noon-tide and the dewy eve,
Waiting for the harvest, and the time of reaping,
We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves.
Chorus:
Bringing in the sheaves, bringing in the sheaves,
We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves,
Bringing in the sheaves, bringing in the sheaves,
We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves.

2. Sowing in the sunshine, sowing in the shadows,
Fearing neither clouds, nor winter’s chilling breeze;
By and by the harvest, and the labor ended,
We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves.
[Then Chorus]

3. Going forth with weeping, sowing for the Master,
Tho’ the loss sustained our spirit often grieves;
When our weeping’s over, He will bid us welcome,
We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves.
[Then Chorus]. [Lyrics: Knowles Shaw, Sing His Praise]

Dorothy: What does this means to me, verse and a song?  I had written on 8x11 lined sheet on 38 pages of Psalms 119 from chapter 1 through 176 with KJV and NCV, one or few verses a day from August, September, and October for three months.  I used this to pray over families and friends that came from Prayer Calendar guide from DMW.

I was in the kitchen standing by the counter and I looked up at Heavenly Father and said, “Now that I’ve stored the whole chapter of Psalm 119, the words of God into my heart …  and now, Lord, where’s the complete healing for Tony’s body and mine and our friends’ and families’?”  I paused a moment.  Then my eyes fell on the Bread verse, Psalm 126:6 on the counter as if God pointed His finger toward the verse.  Not understanding what this was about. 

Then I took a jar filled with Bread Verses and pick up another verse. What? Another Psalm 126:6 Bread Verse? There are two of them. I put it on the counter and looked at two verses. One interpret in NIV and another in KJV. “He that goeth forth . . . bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.”I asked God, "Are you trying to tell me something, these two verses?"

Then God spoke to my spirit, “You wrote a lot of My words into your heart, you will reap a lot of harvest of blessings and harvest of healing.  Again, a lots of harvest of blessings . . . So nothing is wasted.”  I thought, “Wow!” I never thought of that verses before and I remembered the song that comes with it.  I was impressed and thank God for answering my question. God is truly an All-Knowing-God (God of Omniscient)! 

May the Lord encourages you as well. 

No comments: