Sunday, November 18, 2018

Press On 11/18/18

18 Nov. 2018 - Press On - Verse for Today by Dorothy and Tony Callies
Philippians 3:14 "I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which 
God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." (NIV)

The apostle Paul wrote to a group of followers of Christ in Philippi with 
the words of encouragement to take hold of that which Jesus has called us
to do.  Every day, in our ordinary duties, it's easy to get discouraged when
it becomes a daily grind. But keep in mind, we are moving toward "the
heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus is calling us"
(Phil. 3:14 NLT). 

Prayer: Dear Lord, when I get discouraged, help me to keep pressing on,
looking ahead to when I will be with You forever. In Jesus' name. Amen!

May the Lord bless you today!
Dorothy and Tony  

PS. Post from Deaf Prayer Partners Lifeline

No comments: