Thursday, November 29, 2018

Oh the Joy 11/29-30/18

29-30 Nov. 2018 - Oh the Joy – Today’s Verse
Tony and Dorothy Callies

John 15:11 “These things I have spoken unto you, 
that My joy might remain in you, and that your 
joy might be full.”

Song: He Touched Me
Since I met this blessed Savior,
Since He cleansed and made me whole,
I will never cease to praise Him;
I’ll shout it while eternity rolls (continue).
Chorus:
He touched me, O, He touched me,
And O, the joy that floods my soul;
Something happened, and now I know,
He touched me and made me whole.
(William J. Gaither, Sing His Praise)

This is a testimony song while singing with the 
people.  But in secret, I want to sing it just to 
Jesus, Himself, I use this in a personal way.

Since I met You blessed Jesus,
Since You cleansed and made me whole,
I will never stop to praise You,
I will sing to You for eternity roll (continue).
You touched me, O Jesus, You touched me.
And Oh the joy that You floods my soul;
Something happened, and You know,
You touched me and You made me whole.
(Inspiration to Jesus only)  

While I was typing, my left shoulder felt the tapped 
and no one there. I turned on right side and it was 
Tony and he greeted me, “Good morning.”   
So I start singing to him this:
Jesus touched you, O He touched you.
And O, the joy that floods your soul;
Something happened, and now you know,
Jesus touched you and He made you whole.
In Jesus’ name. Amen!

Something different today and may God bless you!

Dorothy 
PS. *Please note that it is not intended to replace 
the original song.  It is just inspiring singing to Him.

No comments: