Monday, November 26, 2018

Fullness of Joy 11/25-26/18

25-26 Nov. 2018 – Fullness of Joy  
Today’s Verse by Dorothy and Tony

Psalm 16:11 “You will show me the path of life;
in Your presence is fullness of joy . . .” (NKJV).

Song: In Your Presence
In Your presence
   in Your presence, there’s peace;
In Your presence
   in Your presence, there is joy,
I will linger, I will stay
   in your presence day by day
      that Your likeness may be seen in me.
(Lyrics: J.D. and Steven Ray Phifer, Sing His Praise)

Dorothy: I was reading today’s devotion about
“God is Here” and it reminds me of this verse,
in His presence is fullness of joy.  And also a song,
In Your Presence.  I remember Joseph Prince sang
that song in his church and I saw how it was being
sung in rhythm.  It was very inspiring. 

Why this verse?  It was a feeling of dormant, a feeling
of “nothing is happening” with God. But it’s not true.
It just the feelings I couldn’t shake it off, so reading
that “God is here” and writing in my personal journal,
had led me to remember that In His Presence is fullness
of joy.  So I open my heart to Him to heal that “dormant
feeling” and allow His joy into my heart.

Until then, God bless you!

Dorothy

No comments: