Monday, July 25, 2016

Wonderful - Today's Verse 7/25

Out of the blue, the chorus came to me and Holy Spirit inspired me to sing this. And I searched for the verses that would come with this song. 

Song: Wonderful, Wonderful

Wonderful, wonderful, Jesus is to me,
Counselor, Prince of peace,
Mighty God is He;
Saving me, keeping me,
from all sin and shame,
Wonderful is my Redeemer,
Praise His name!
(Inspiring choruses)

Psalm 107:8 KJV, “Oh the men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men.”  NLT: “Let them praise the Lord for His great love and for all His wonderful deeds to them.”

Dorothy:  Why should we praise the Lord for His goodness? Because He is our Creator and He created all things.  Every morning, when Tony and I would come out of the apartment building, walking toward our car, sometimes I would look up at the sky, so blue with clouds. It just reminds me that God is the Creator and I sometimes tell Tony that our earth is “hanging” in the space. It is a miracle!

It is just a feeling of His wonderful works to us. We are living on this planet with a huge universe.  When I think of all this, the feeling inside of me would grow warm, a feeling of blessings. Then I know that God is pleased with this thought of Him. “Oh that we would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works toward us.” Isn’t He wonderful? Yes, Jesus is to me.

God bless you today!

Dorothy

No comments: