Saturday, July 23, 2016

Bless the Lord - Today's Verse 7/23

23 July 2016 Bless the Lord – Verse for the Day by Dorothy Callies

Psalm 103:1-2 KJV, “Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul and forget not all His benefits.”

Prayer: O Heavenly Father, I thank You for this verse from Psalm 103:3-5 that You, “Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with loving kindness and tender mercies; who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.”

Reading from The Holy Bible, New International Reader’s Version:
Psalm 103:1-5 and continue to pray and we are in desperate need of healings:
1) I will praise the Lord. Deep down inside me, I will praise Him.
2) I will praise the Lord. I won’t forget anything He does for me.
3) He forgives all my sins. He heals all my sicknesses.
4) He saves my life from going down into the grave. His faithful and tender loves makes         me feel like a king.
5) He satisfies me with good things I long for. Then I feel young and strong again, just             like an eagle.

Thank you Lord for the healing of my friends and the healing for my body by faith I hold on to Your words of benefits. You promised me and my friends healing when You said, “I will put none of these diseases upon you … I am the Lord who healed you.” (Ex.15:26c)  I won’t forget anything for all You have done for me.  In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen!

Song: Bless His Holy Name
            (Andrae Crouch; Psalm 103, Sing His Praise)
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me,
Bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me,
Bless His holy name.
He has done great things… He has done great things…
He has done great things, Bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me,
Bless His Holy name.

May the Lord bless you and heal you!

Dorothy

No comments: