Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wonderful Part 2

Theme: Who is like Thee, O LORD?
Exodus 15:11 kjv Who is like unto Thee, O LORD, among the gods? Who is like Thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing WONDERS?

Psalm 40:5a kjv "Many, O Lord my God, are Thy WONDERFUL works which Thou hast done . . ." NCV: "Lord my God, You have done many MIRACLES. Your plans for us are many. If I tried to tell them all, there would be too many to count."

Dorothy: I add the verses because Bev Hull was impressed with more meaning with the word "wonderful." Here is Bev Hull of Minnesota's favorite song.

Aw! Thank you Holy Spirit. Thank you for the songs, verse and the explanation of "wonderful". Now I can add this song, Wonderful Savior. I tend to sing " God is so Wonderful" here is:

God is so wonderful- I can't explain,
But I can say, Glory Hallelujah,
Praise His Holy Name!

It's wonderful because He saved me.
It's wonderful that He forgave me.
It's wonderful, wonderful, so very wonderful.
Wonderful that He is mine.

Now remember this is English. I change to ASL

God is so wonderful- I can't explain,
But I can sign, " Glory Hallelujah"
Wonderful, Why? Because He saved me,
Wonderful, Why? He forgave me.
Wonderful, Wonderful, so very Wonderful,
Wonderful, Why? He is mine
Where? In my heart, He's minnnnnne.

I use facial and upper shoulder expression

Sister in Christ Love,
Pastor Bev Hull

Prayer from Dorothy: Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for being so wonderful, so interesting, so fascinating, so delightful, so spectacular, so astonishing, so remarkable, and so amazing to all of us. We trust You Abba Father in Jesus' name. Amen!