Tuesday, October 26, 2010

He Is Able Part 2

4:00 a.m. When I read this again and this time I sang:
"He is able to deliver me. He able to deliver me.
Even tho trouble much, I go to Him for rest.
My God is able to deliver me."
I felt the power of God! So I pray you would too!

Psalm 50:15a
"Call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee ..."

When can we call upon our Lord God? In the day of trouble! What kind of trouble that would be? "In the day of distress--Sprl."

What is trouble? Anything that become disturbed towards us. What happen when He does delivered us from trouble? The Bible said, "you shall glorify Me."

One translation I like on Psalm 50:15b ". . . I will deliver thee that thou mayest glorify Me"--Rhm. It is awesome that God's deliverance in our day of trouble actually glorified Him. Why? Because the devil was defeated and the victory was God's. That made Him a happy God. That's what glorified is, make God happy. So let's get delivered from anything! So our God can be glorified!!!

Song: He Is Able to Deliver Thee
He is a ... ble to deliver thee,
He is a ... ble to deliver thee,
Though by sin oppressed,
Go to Him for rest;
"Our God is able to deliver thee."
(William A. Ogden, Sing His Praise)