Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bring Glory

Song: Holy Spirit
Holy Spirit, you’re a comfort to me,
Holy Spirit, you’re a comfort to me,
You lead me, you guide me,
In danger you hide me.
Holy Spirit, you’re a comfort to me.
(Inspiring Choruses)

John 16:14 niv Jesus said:
“He (the Holy Spirit) will bring glory to me
(Jesus) by taking from what is mine and making
it known to you.”

Holy Spirit works inside of us, to awaken us,
and to be aware of Jesus’ presence. Holy Spirit
draws our hearts toward Jesus in faith, love,
obedience, communion, worship, and praise.
Holy Spirit is our Comforter. Holy Spirit
will remind us of Jesus’ Word (14:26; 16:7).

Prayer: Thank You Jesus for sending us Holy
Spirit who comfort our hearts in time of needs.
Thank You for Holy Spirit who keeps us in touch
with You and Your Words of Wisdom and encouragement.
Bless them, strengthen them and heal them in Jesus'
name. Amen!

Keep trusting God!

Dorothy