Friday, October 22, 2010

Mercy of the Lord

Bread Box Psalm 89:1 kjv
"I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.

Psal 101:1 kjv
"I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O Lord, will I sing."

Song that I remember:
I will sing of the mercy of the Lord forever.
I will sing, . . . I will sing, . . .
I will sing of the mercy of the Lord forever.
I will sing of the mercy of the Lord . . .
With my mouth . . . will I make known,
With my mouth . . . will I make known.
Thy faithfulness, Thy faithfulness to all
generations. (Repeat and author unknown)

Dorothy: This early morning I hinted to the Holy Spirit "no bread box for this morning." Then suddenly Holy Spirit sang to me, "I will sing of the mercy of the Lord . ." And my mouth fell open, awesome! So I went to my pager and typed the song what I remembered. Also the technology Bible helped me found Psalm 89:1. Wow! I felt rich! His mercy endureth forever. I love Him.

Confession: This morning, I was in no mood for studies and that's why I gave a 'hint' to Holy Spirit, no bread box. But God knew my heart and He had mercy on me. He helped me with song of mercy and verse to come with it. Ohhh, I love You Holy Spirit for help!

Besides, I was getting ready for Wisconsin Deaf Women Retreat this weekend. I join with 3 ladies and Audrey drives the Ford Escape SUV 2009 and it is near lunch for break time. So trust the marvelous mercy of the Lord! Awesome God who knew how to help me in a very simple way today! I love His mercy! We all need it!