Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wonderful Savior

Good morning. The chorus came to me
this morning, "Wonderful Savior" so
I search the scriptures to fit the
song. It was a worship time. Thank
you Holy Spirit for guidance!

Isaiah 9:6c "His name shall be
called Wonderful ..."

Isaiah 49:26c "... I the Lord am
thy Savior ..."

John 4:42c "... (we) know that
this is indeed the Christ, the
Savior of the world."

Chorus: Wonderful Savior

Wonderful Savior, wonderful savior,
Thou art so near, so precious to me;
Wonderful Savior, wonderful Savior,
My heart is filled with praises to Thee.

1. Jesus my King, my wonderful Savior,
All of my life is given to Thee;
I am rejoicing in Thy salvation,
Thy precious blood now maketh me free.
(Then Chorus) (J.M. Harris)

Luke 1:47 "And my spirit hath rejoiced
in God my Savior."

The Lord bless you today!

Dorothy