Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mediation is Sweet!

"My mediation of Him shall
be sweet: I will be glad in
the Lord". Psalms 104:34 kjv

Yesterday I was taking a nap and all
of sudden, memory of old song, 'Twas
A Glad Day' rang in my inner spirit.
I tried to remember some of the words
and sang along but I couldn't get it
all. So I got up and found it in a
song book, and I sign them to Tony.
Tony was in awe when I told him that
this song I remember when I was young
and I was in a hearing church. It
was really a joyous time when people
sang this song. Their inner spirits
rose up together and God's Spirit
became real among us.

Song:'Twas a Glad Day When Jesus Found Me

(Chorus only) (Note: 'Twas means "It was.")
'Twas a glad day when Jesus found me,
When His strong arms were thrown around me,
When my sins He buried in the deepest sea,
And my soul He filled with joy and victory.
'Twas a glad day, O hal-le-lu-jah!
'Twas a glad day He claimed His own;
I will shout a glad hosanna in glory
When I see Him upon His throne.
(Albert Simpson Reitz)

Oh wow! Trust the Lord today!
He loves you!