Monday, May 3, 2010

Healeth Thee

"... I am the Lord that healeth thee
(you)." Exodus 15:26 Bread Box 5/3/10

I woke up with my lower severe back
pain. This verse and a song came to
me so I quote them. I went back to
bed and repeat them until I felt
asleep for a short time. When I
woke up, I was okay.

This is a song that I use it often.
They helped me a lot so I hope sharing
this with you might be helpful, too.

Song: "I Am the God That Healeth Thee."

1. I am the God that healeth thee,
I am the Lord your Healer,
I sent My word and healed your disease,
I am the Lord, your Healer.

2. You are the God that healeth me,
You are the Lord my Healer.
You sent Your word and healed my disease,
You are the Lord, my healer.
(Don Moen, Sing His Praise)
The book can be order from
Gospel Publishing House in
Springfield, Missouri.


So let's trust our Healer today!